- In the heart of London's new financial centre
- Comprising two iconic apartment towers with restaurants, curated shops and stunning facilities
- Every resident of Wardian London is a member of The Wardian Club, unlocking access to our exclusive first-class facilities. A private dining area, an iconic pool, a rooftop observatory and bar comprise just a few of the highlights
- Canary Wharf train station is within a six minute walk
- 1 bedroom
- 548 Sq.Ft
- Level 48
- Double glazed windows
- Frameless clear glazed balustrades to balconies
- Smoked oak timber floor to hall, living areas, and kitchen
- Marble black and white bespoke chevron tile flooring to bathrooms, en-suites, and shower rooms
- Fitted broadloom carpet to bedrooms
- Integrated appliances, include multi-function electric oven, concealed extractor, touch control induction hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and a combined washing machine/tumble dryer located in utility cupboard
- Heating and cooling provided by Fan Coil Units
24 hour concierge, Grand lobby, Sky lounge, Fine in-house dining, Gym, Cinema, Yoga studio, 25 Metre pool.
Wardian London, one of the most visionary projects London has seen in recent years. Combining modern architecture with innovative landscaping, it sets a new standard for the high-rise living experience – put simply, a tranquil haven of nature in the heart of London’s new financial centre.