Frequently asked questions:
- Am I buying as freehold or leasehold?
975 years leasehold
- Are there tenants already in place?
No, X1 Media City is a new-build development which will be furnished to the highest of standards.
- What are the projected annual returns on this project?
Returns of 6% are assured for the first year from completion of your apartment.
- When is my rental income paid?
Quarterly in arrears, direct into your bank account from completion
- Is there a management company in place?
Yes, the designated management company will be X1 Lettings, who will block manage and let the building
- Are there any restrictions if I want to sell?
No, X1 Media City is a residential development, so you are free to sell your apartment on the open market
- How much is the ground rent?
Ground rent is £250 per annum
X1 Media City, Manchester
With 1,036 apartments covering an area of approx. 544,820sqf, X1 Media City is the largest residential development in the Northwest. The development itself consists of four iconic towers, each containing a mixture of studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. With spectacular views over the city and MediaCityUK, the apartments will be furnished in a highend, elegant flair.